INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
There are many ways to find inspiration: magazines, the internet, TV and sourcing the High Street or that exciting flea market. However, transforming these ideas into reality can be difficult, not to mention time-consuming. That’s where the Bedecor Interior Design Service is right for you – interpreting your ideas and creating vision for an inspirational and distinctive interior for the way you live.
Whether creating a contemporary space, a beautiful, traditional interior or updating your look to reflect a changing lifestyle, a place to entertain and be ourselves; making a start couldn’t be easier with Bedecor.
Are you that busy person who doesn’t have time to run around sourcing furniture, fabrics, wallpaper and paint colours or the person that has an idea but lacks the confidence to progress further and wants the room(s) to look WOW but needs that little bit of extra help? Bedecor will do the hard work for you and narrow down the options available making sure that we find something that suits you, your look but also your pocket.
BESPOKE INTERIOR DESIGN
• At our initial, informal free meeting we will discuss your project requirements, brainstorm ideas, taste, lifestyle as well as timings and budgets. Following this, Bhanita will guide in selecting your project’s design details including paint colour, wallpaper, lighting, sanitary ware, carpets, furniture and fabrics.
• Bedecor will then develop the design brief, creating a comprehensive scheme, comprising a mood board, material samples and furniture choices for each area of your home at £35ph with the ‘Pay-as-you-go-service.
• Where it all comes together – Once the scheme has been agreed, Bedecor will work closely with your team of skilled trades’ people and suppliers at critical stages to ensure the smooth running of the project as part of the ‘Design Support Package’ for you, pro-rata £35ph (capped at £200pd).
• Conversions & Renovations – It’s not every day that you take on the task of transforming your home. Bedecor’s ‘Project Management service’ will provide the appropriate guidance and assistance; working with your builder to ensure the design of the space is not compromised.
• All the little purchases and mistakes add up, save time and money with ‘Shopping Support’.
• Bedecor considers this an important part of the whole process, providing invaluable advice to avoid expensive purchase errors. Half day trips or full day trips are available from £35 per hour.
• A worthwhile service for anyone thinking of selling or renting their property and who feels professional interior design advice and experience would increase its potential. Bedecor will meet you at the property and spend time with you assessing what is needed to help it appeal to a wide range of potential buyers using a proven and successful model. The session involves room layout and design options to help you see the potential of your property, advice on a Buyers Info Pack along with a list of the actions that need to be taken.
E-MAIL SUPPORT & ADVICE
• London and Cornwall based, Bedecor can provide interior design advice by email with telephone support to those who require it. This service is particularly useful when improving homes slowly or if distance is an issue. Photograph(s) are essential as well as completion of The guidance questionnaire.
• Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque, please contact Bedecor for details.